Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I gotta redue this stuff!!!






Kelli and Brooke and some guy trying to jump into the shot

Here is Brooke on the 4th of July she loves to pose for pictures. She just started school this year.












Brooke at Sea World 07































Brooke on her way to Disneyland 08

Yeah she likes Disneyland


















I got a little snow last January !!!!
(Frazier Park)







Ok this is me !!!!

















Brock after he broke my quad he looks like he is sorry!!!














I finally have a picture of Bryson he has eluded me for many years!!!












Spencer last year football

Still waiting for Hunter's picture


































Brandon, Bryson, Brooke and I last weekend
I finally got them to help me move some stuff!!!




















Bryson at his job as a union carpenter!!!!

5 comments:

Leanne said...

Glad to see you're teaching your daughter good work ethics. With those baby blues she's going to turn every guy's head to mush, they wont be able to think straight enough to work!
Beautiful daughter, Blair!

Ron & Lynette Minson Family said...

Wow Blair!! last time I saw Brooke she was a few weeks old. She is so cute!. Now I want to see more Pics, of the boys too.
Love you
Lynette

Leanne Bowers said...

Time for some pictures of the boys... Where are they? What are they doing?We want to know...

Leanne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAIR! ARE YOU 39 AGAIN?

Leanne said...

Hello Blair...are you there?